This lever ASA (air source adapter) features several novel features and improvements over existing and stock ASA products including but not limited to:
- Designed for easier installation and overall simpler design
- Dual ball bearing cam lever supported by a precision stainless steel shoulder screw rather than a flimsy screw or tiny custom screw/rod for smoother and more durable open and closing action
- Dual magnets support the lever while closed AND open
- Lever opens fully to prevent accidentally gassing up while setting the gun down.
- One of a kind sealing method provides a larger and more reliable sealing surface which in addition provides a more reliable and quicker method of releasing the remaining pressure.
- It is designed and recommended to be used with ZERO lubricant for a cleaner and more reliable product.
- The ASA main body and lever are made of 7075 aluminum alloy for very significant increases (up to 2 times greater) in strength and hardness when compared to the industry standard 6061 aluminum alloy that nearly all paintball products are produced with.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Designed, Machined and Anodized in the USA, using US materials.
US produced 7075 Aluminum alloy for the body and lever
US produced ERTALYTE® TX polymer for the piston body
US made stainless steel shoulder screw
US made hardened stainless steel tank depression pin